Grow Your Quality: Submission Instructions
Tell Us How You Are Growing Your Quality with ABC
In less than 250 words, tell us about:
- Recent program improvements made at your facility
- A special recognition or award your facility recently received
- Recent changes you have made at your facility resulting in improved services to the children and/or families you serve
- A new initiative your facility is involved in which has proven to be successful
You may also send us a copy of a recent article about your facility from a newspaper, newsletter, magazine, etc. The source and date of the article should be included.
We Want Others to Read Your Story
We will select some of your stories to be posted to our website and will notify you if your story is selected.
If your story is selected, we will ask you to:
- Send one or two photos taken in front of your facility, and/or at the event where your facility was recognized or the award was received
- Identify each person in the photo(s)
- Have each person in the photo(s) sign a provided release form so that the photo(s) can be used
E-mail your stories to Elaine Justice Boyd.
We look forward to hearing from you!
(Remember — no more than 250 words.)