FAQ : Technical Assistance
- How can I get help with improving my program?
- Contact the ABC Program Monitor for your county.
- Can I get help with serving children who have special needs?
- The ABC Program can assist providers needing help to better serve children with special needs/different abilities and needs.
- For more information on ABC Special Needs, visit the DSS page for ABC Special Needs Program.
- What is a certified technical assistance provider?
- A person certified by the South Carolina Center for Child Care Career Development to offer on-site technical assistance to educators of young children. For more information, visit the South Carolina Center for Child Care Career Development, or contact them at 1-866-845-1555 and ask to speak to the Technical Assistance Coordinator.
- Can I help other programs to improve?
- If you are a Level A provider and are interested in becoming a certified technical assistance provider, please contact the Center for Child Care Career Development at 1-866-845-1555 and ask for the Technical Assistance Coordinator.